Saturday, November 21, 2009

#199_Bake Sale

Today is Saturday, 28th of November. I better finish doing this entry and post it before it becomes too old as this has been sitting in the draft file for a few days. Sorry folks, I have been terribly busy these past few weeks that I had neglected this blog.

Well, the proceeds from my bake sale went to a friend in my home town of Dagupan City whose house was flooded by the typhoon Ondoy back in September. I didn't raise very much money from the bake sale but with the generous hearts of a couple of friends here in Salt Lake, Aida and Bobbi who had given me some cash money out of their own pockets I was able to send my friend in Dagupan a generous amount. Bless your hearts! I also appreciate those who supported my bake sale at the event. Thank you everyone!

the atcara was the #1 best seller. There were only 8 jars available, so they were gone fast....they were all gone within 30 minutes after I set up my table. I had to ask the customers to leave them on the table for a while after they had paid for it with their names on the jars, so my table won't look too bare. Others still said, can I buy this?! Too bad, I didn't make enough.

The polvorons were the #2 best seller. They were sold out within an hour.

the Ensaymadas were the #3 best seller along with the Crema de Frutas.


Most of the cupcakes and cookies were unsold.....
inisnab ng mga Pinoy ang dessert pang Americano.


The Bake Sale was a lot of work with low returns, but in a way it was fun specially when I saw people enjoying what I had to sell. It was all worth my efforts. Naalis ang aking pagod at ginanahan pa tuloy ako! Maraming salamat sa mga kababayan ko!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment