Here's the recipe:
1-3/4 cups warm milk
1 stick butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
6 cups bread flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tbsp. instant yeast, (saf yeast)
1 tsp. dough enhancer (my secret ingredient)
1 tsp. vital wheat gluten(another secret ingredient)
1 tsp. salt
4 whole eggs, slightly beaten
Here's the procedure:
2) Set the bread machine on dough cycle and let it do the mixing and kneading. ( my bread machine beeps when it is time to add other ingredients such as nuts, oats, etc) . So when it beeps, add 1 cup raisins and orange zest from 1 orange.
3) Let the dough rise in the bread machine pan.
4) When doubled in bulk, punch down the dough then take it out onto a floured surface and divide equally into 24 pieces. Shape the dough into balls then arrange them on a parchment-lined baking pan. (12 rolls in one pan)
5) Let the doughs rise until doubled in size.
6) Brush dough with egg wash then bake in a pre-heated 350 degrees oven for 18-20 minutes
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe:
4 oz. (or half a brick) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, very soft but not melted
4 cups powdered sugar
2 tbps. warm milk or orange juice ( add a little more if too dry)
1 tsp. vanilla
Cream together cream cheese and butter.
Add in the powdered sugar and milk.
Mix well until smooth and there no more lumps.
Pipe on rolls.