The recipe makes 2 cake rolls. If you don't need 2 cake rolls
use half of the cake batter to make Mamon or Crema de Fruta.
Here's my version of this cake:
1) Make the batter for the cake following the directions on the Chiffon Cake recipe.
2) Grease 2 jelly roll pans then line with parchment papers, then grease the papers.
3) Equally spread the batter on the parchment paper-lined pans.
4) Bake in a pre-heated 350 degrees oven for 15-18 minutes for each pan.
5) Follow directions in rolling jelly roll before filling the cake with ube and macapuno.