Monday, May 16, 2011

#300_My Sisters' Cakes


For my 300th post on this blog,
I'm putting together on this page pictures of cakes my sisters
had made for family and friends over the past couple of years
(that is, if I can find all of the pictures).













Cheryl on her 20th birthday

All of my sisters' cakes on this page are decorated
with fresh flowers
such as roses and orchids
except of course the one with fresh strawberries.





Mother dear on her 83rd birthday












I know my 2 sisters in NZ love to cook,
but I never knew they were into baking cakes like these until
Melinda's daughter, Cheryl,
started to send me pictures of the cakes they made.





....but looking at these pictures,
I do know that both of them are very talented and creative.



Don't these look like wafer cookies around the cake?
Whatever they are, they look so yummy.
I don't do this kind of cakes, I only make cupcakes!

"Kiwis" must love chocolate cakes, aye?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment