You can make three different kinds of Pizzas by using one dough recipe.
2-1/2 cups warm water
1 tbsp sugar
1/3 cup canola oil
2 cups whole wheat
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp instant yeast
3 tbsp vital wheat gluten
1 tsp salt
2) Set the bread machine on dough cycle and let it do the mixing and kneading.
3) Let the dough rest in the bread machine pan for about 25 minutes or until it is almost doubled in size
4) Deflate the dough then take it out onto a floured surface and divide into 8 pieces or divide into half. Use one half for pizza rolls and the other half for other varieties.
5) Roll out dough into rectangles and fill with your meat/veggies fillings, then roll them up.
6) Brush top with egg wash then sprinkle with grated cheese.
7) Bake in a pre-heated 375 degrees oven for 18-20 minutes
Baking time depends on the variety of bread.
Calzone is like a stuffed pizza or turnover.
Here's another recipe for pizza crust with an in-depth step-by-step procedure, posted by an online friend. Click here, then scroll down to the "comments".