Wednesday, February 25, 2009

#83_Chocolate Cupcakes with Coconut-Pecan Frosting

CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
Using the Coconut Pecan Frosting
(click here for German Chocolate Cake recipe)
I wanted to make a cake to take to my friend Rose for her birthday luncheon. Considering that she is 70 years old, I wanted to do something that wouldn't look like a kiddy cake. It was 10:00 at night and I couldn't think of anything easier to make and would be presentable more than this recipe. Instead of doing a flat cake which is messy from cutting and serving, I thought that making cupcakes would eliminate this problem.
I used a box of Devil's Food Cake mix to make 24 cupcakes, and the Coconut-Pecan Frosting.

If you have a question regarding this post, you can e-mail me at melypresto@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment