into a not-so-boring-to-eat noodles.
And the best part of this is that you can
make this dish in under 30 minutes.
Here's the recipe:
5 packages of Chicken flavor Ramen noodles
1 small onion, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups cooked chicken
1/2 a head of cabbage, sliced
2 medium size carrots, julienned
Green beans, cut french style
Patis (fish sauce) or soy sauce
1) Heat some canola oil in a wok or large saute pan and saute the garlic until fragrant.
2) Stir in onions and continue to saute until onions are limp.
3) Stir in the cooked chicken, saute for a few minutes then add in the vegetables.
4) Add some soy sauce or patis (fish sauce). Continue to saute until the vegetables are halfway done then stir in the blanched noodles.
5) Stir until everything is well blended together.
Note from MaMely:
I used some anatto oil (achuete) in the stir fry. To make anatto oil, click here.