May I invite you, beloved readers of this blog to vote for her recipe. It will mean a lot to her.
Please click here to cast your vote and to see the recipe.
Your vote will surely make a difference.
Thank you very dearly.
Here's the recipe:
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup light olive oil or melted butter
- ½ cup plain unsweetened yogurt
- 2 egg whites, beaten until soft peaks form
- Softly whipped cream
- Strawberry jam, warmed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 tablespoon toasted flaked almonds
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Then mix in the milk, vanilla, egg yolks and olive oil.
- Stir in the yogurt until just mixed.
- Fold in the beaten eggwhites.
- Heat and spray a non stick pan with cooking spray.
- Ladle ½ cup of mixture and when bubbles form on the top, turn to cook on the other side, about 2 minutes each side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Fold pancakes into quarters.
- Serve with whipped cream, jam and berries.
- Sprinkle with toasted flaked almonds.