Thursday, November 27, 2008

What's for Dessert? ( Check out related pictures in my other blog: pinayinutah.blogspot.com

Cheesecakes, Cheesecakes and Cheesecakes!!!


Cherry cheesescake

Raspberry cheesecake


Strawberry cheesecake



The three kinds of cheesecakes shown in mini-tart shells or mini-pie crusts



Cherry cheesecake in a mini pie crust


Notes:
I will be posting the recipe next week.
I didn't have a chance to take a picture of the dessert table because I was so busy. Aside from cheesecakes, I made German chocolate cake, crema de fruta, and pistachio salad.
My friend Erlinda made some fruit salad with cottage cheese. Charley made some frosted brownies and pumpkin squares. Pumpkin pies were made by Wayne and Amy. They were all sinfully delish!!
The brazo de Mercedes con ube haleya didn't turn out good and it is not worth blogging about. As I was rolling the meringue, it cracked across that I couldn't roll it up. So I just made it into a flat cake with layers of the meringue, halaya, yema. Then I topped it with the other half of meringue. It tasted like brazo with ube, but of course didn't look like brazo because it's a flat layered cake. I decided to make one another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment