Tuesday, January 13, 2009

#60_NACHOS

Nachos are usually snacks or appetizers but when I made these today I ate a whole plateful of it and it filled me up that I didn't want anything else to eat. It was a meal in itself.



It is very easy to do with some ready made corn chips. (yesterday I made some with fried tortillas, I will post that next). Just spread some shredded cheddar cheese on the chips and microwave...and viola!! CHEESE NACHOS!



Or... you can go DELUXE. Layer some corn chips on a sheet pan and put some cooked and seasoned ground beef on each of the chips and spread some cheese on top. Pop it in a 350 degrees oven until the cheese melts.


Take it out of the oven and garnish with diced avocado and diced tomatoes. Can add some sliced olives and jalapeno peppers. Mmmmm!!


No comments:

Post a Comment