It is a recycled idea from the
Sweet Potato Alfredo Casserole recipe #99, click here.
veggies, condensed soup, Alfredo sauce, shredded cheese,
and a can of refrigerated bread sticks.
Cooking is a breeze specially when you
have the meat ready like store-bought
Of course you can use any kind of meat
you want or you can even go meatless.
I just thawed it out in the microwave.
If using fresh ground beef here is what you need to do:
2) Put browned meat in a colander to drain off fat.
3) Spread this mixture in a deep baking dish, about 3 inches high.
5) Spread this mixture over the meat.
6) Spread some shredded cheese on top. I prefer pizza blend which is a combination of mozzarella, provolone and romano cheeses, or you can use any kind.
8) Cover the casserole loosely with aluminum foil.
This dish is a complete meal in itself and it is very good in every bite!
Kids love it as well as adults.
1) I usually use store-bought frozen vegetables and I don't need to thaw them out.
suggested vegetable combinations: asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, squash
2) If using fresh vegetables, you might want to blanch them first.