Sunday, March 29, 2009

#104 Strawberry Salad

We had a get-together dinner today at our daughter's house.
Amy and one of her friends brought this salad.

She calls it salad, but it is more of a pudding to me than salad or
it can also be great as a fruit dip.
Anyway, it is really good so I asked her how she made it.
She said it is really simple. It is simple alright, but I had to write it down.
My daughter-in-law told me to write down the recipe so she'll get it from me later.
Well, I'll just write it down here for everybody to see.


Here it is:

1 big box Cook 'N Serve vanilla pudding mix
1 big box strawberry Jell-O
Combine these together and dissolve in 3 cups water. Bring to a boil.
Refrigerate overnight.
Before serving, add a pint of whipping cream. Stir with a hand mixer to fluff it up.
Serve with sliced fresh strawberries.

That's it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment