Sunday, March 29, 2009

#105_ More Goodies at the Get-Together


I had to guard this platter so I can take a picture of it.
Amy did a wonderful job putting this fruit tray together
and the fruits look so lovely with the fruit dip at the center.

Fruit Kebabs with Twinkies

The Oriental Salad
Click here for the recipe #70

Yours truly made these Girl Scout Cookies (Samoas Bar Cookies).
Here's the link to the website where I got the recipe from.

There were other good stuff at the get-together that I didn't get to take pictures of.
Amy made some Crock Pot B-B-Q Beef and everybody made their own sandwiches with it.
There were several other kinds of salads and desserts and chips & dips,
other food on the spread,
but I was just too slow to take pictures.
Everything was soooo good and everyone had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment