Saturday, March 14, 2009

#92_It's a Boy!!



NO! DEFINITELY NOT MINE!


A friend, Camille, asked me if I could help her with the food for the baby shower she gave today for Anna, another friend. Thanks for asking me to help, Camille!It sure was an honor!!


I only took pictures of the ones I made.
On the lazy Susan on top is a bouquet of the Lollicakes,
surounded by Chocolate Cupcake with Coconut-Pecan Frosting and mini Chocolate Cupcakes. At left are the Potato Dinner Rolls for cold sandwiches; middle platter is more of the chocolate cupcakesCoconut-Pecan Frosting; then more of the cakeballs on the right.
The Fiesta Dip was hiding on the right next to the cakeballs.


These are Pani Popo or
Coconut Cream Buns
I made this for Anna, the-mother-in-two-weeks and her family.
My sister in NZ showed me how to make them when she came over for a visit back in 2000.
I will post the recipe later.


Here are some of Anna's family and friends who were at the party.

and....some more friends.
I didn't get to take too many pictures but it sure was FUN!!



No comments:

Post a Comment