I found this recipe on the label of Cool Whip topping over 20 years ago and since then it has been in my family and has become my husband's favorite kind of cheesecake.
These are mini or personal sizsepie crusts ready to be filled with CreamCheese fillings. I love using these ready crusts because they cut down on my preparation time by half. They are so convenient and make baking a little easier.
1 brick (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 cup sour cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip topping
1 can fruit pie filling or topping
1) Cream together cream cheese and sugar
2) Stir in sour cream and vanilla
3) Fold in the Cool Whip (do not stir or mix...just fold)
4) Fill the crusts equally with the cream cheese mixture
5) Top with your favorite fruit pie fillings
5) Chill in the fridge for at least 5 hours before slicing
Note from Mamely: